Some of the projects I did:
- A diary and journaling app for iOS, with emphasis on privacy and security.
- Powered by GCP, Firebase functions, Realtime database, and Twitter stream API.
- Calculate probability across multiple consecutive events.
- Analyse your Instagram profile picture with GCP Vision AI.
- Physics-based android game, my very first mobile application. Coded in Java with the help of libGDX cross-platform framework and Box2D physic engine.
- Self-explanatory, useful for copy and paste across the internet. It has a password protected page. Powered by React.js and react-router.js.
- This casual marketplace website is a server side web application, powered by Express.js and EJS template engine. It comes with user authentication.
- Rudimentary expense tracker made in React.js and react-router.js.
- CRUD REST API demo
- Miscellaneous stuff that are not a good fit in this page.
projects | design | blog